The on-board Communications Centralization System or Integrated Communication System (ICS) developed by ELMAN is a distributed system, based on VoIP technology and created for a specific application on Naval Units of the Navy and other armed forces.
The system offers the following services:
– external communications between VoIP terminals and users of a PABX network
– remote control with complete management (audio and control) of traditional transceivers
– messaging between VoIP terminals.
For internal communications, the system is able to establish multiple conference connections (multicast type) between various stations, a broadcast connection (point-to-multipoint) or multiple single connections between two operators.
For external communications, the system is able to connect the operator to the available radio devices.
The system consists of the following elements:
– DRG-110 radio gateway interface
– LAN connection/distribution network
– Management server
– Communications Recorder
The system can interface with external modems, encryption modules, PA-GA networks.