Who we are
The address of this website is: https://www.elmansrl.com.
Who is the Data Controller?
The website www.elmansrl.com (hereinafter the “Site”) is managed by Elman Srl (hereinafter the “Company”), with registered office in Via di Valle Caia, 37 – 00071 Pomezia (RM) – Italy, in as Data Controller, in the person of its Legal Representative.
In its capacity as Data Controller, the Company determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data collected on the Site.
The Company provides the following information pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter, the “GDPR”) and international, European and Italian laws concerning the processing of personal data, to the extent that they are applicable from time to time, together with their respective amendments, additions and reforms.
Who is the Data Protection Officer?
Elman Srl has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for all data managed by the Company.
The DPO can be contacted at the Company’s registered office or by writing here.
What personal data we collect and why
Personal data (eg Name, Email Address) entered when using the contact form on the Site.
Spontaneous application form
Personal data (eg Name, Email Address, Curriculum Vitae) entered when using the application form on the Site.
Documentation download form
Personal data (eg Name, Email address, Type of user, Type of device used) entered when you use the documentation download form on the Site.
Content embedded from other websites
Articles on this Site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
How do we use this personal data?
The above personal data will be processed for:
- Manage the relationship between the user and the Company. In particular, the Company uses the aforementioned data to contact the user regarding his requests.
- Evaluate the spontaneous application.
- Analyze the functionality of the Site.
Who we share your data with
The personal data provided by the user will be communicated to:
- Company personnel authorized to process.
How long do we keep your data
The user’s personal data are kept for the required period for the processing activity for which they were provided.
What rights do you have on your data
At any time the user can:
- Ask the Company for confirmation of the existence of their personal data, the origin of such data, the logic and purpose of the processing, the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated, as well as the identification details of the controller and managers.
- Request the deletion of all personal data collected from the Site. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Last modification: 31/01/2021