ELMAN has been awarded the international tender for the supply of a GMDSS system for the Maritime Transport Agency of the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia.
The object of the tender was the development of the new Maritime Rescue Coordination Centre (MRCC) Radio Communication System and subsequent related service.
ELMAN will develop the MRCC in Batumi and the related remote sensor site.
The system is composed by:
- Web-based vessel traffic monitoring system
- Touch Screen Operator DSC/Voice/NMS workstations
- Marine band VHF/FM transceivers
- Air band VHF/AM transceiver
- HF transceiver
- HF receivers
- Navtex receiver
- AIS receiver
- Inmarsat-C satellite mobile earth station
- Satellite phone
The project involves the supply and installation of equipment, as well as the commissioning of the system (including construction of the electrical system with UPS supply) and technical and operational training of the MRCC personnell.