ELMAN developed a solution for the Coastal Radio Stations for the Myanmar Ministry of Communications commissioned by our local partner. The System is composed by a VHF marine band transceivers, AIS base stations, MF/HF transceivers and NAVTEX transmitting system, including monitor receivers. The System is based upon IP technology. The supplied network complies with all standards as set forth by IMO, ITU and ICAO.
The system grants the following services and features:
- Voice communication on the MF/HF and VHF bands (VHF maritime and air band)
- DSC communications on the MF/HF and VHF bands
- NAVTEX broadcasting on the MF band
- NAVTEX emission monitoring
- AIS data management
- Telephone communications between radio and land telephone lines
- Remote and local station management, control and monitoring
The supplied System complies with the Customer requirements and is based on a fully distributed architecture, with one National Control Centre in Yangon and four Coastal Radio Stations in Yangon, Myeik, Kyaukphyu e Kyaikhame. We hope soon to be able to visit the beautiful coasts of Myanmar to see the system in action.
Elman for safety and security of LIFE at sea.