ELMAN is in charge of the maintenance of the port VTS system of the port of Nador (Morocco).
The aim of the project is to provide maintenance and support services, for a period of three years, to cover the existing VTS system originally provided by Transas.
The list of equipment, software and services provided by Elman includes:
- Integration of the existing sensors, including 1 X-band magnetron radar (GEM), 1 weather station (Vaisala), 2 electro-optical systems (Bosch), 1 direction finder (RhoTheta)
- Installation of the new AIS base station (ELMAN ABT-1103 + BCS-1135)
- Installation of a new voice communications system (with 3 Elman RTV-1159 VHF coast stations and a VISus VoIP terminal)
- Supply of Pelagus VTMIS software (one operator station)
- Integration with the ANP AS400 Port Management System